Challenge Crafty Sentiment

Ciaooooo, oggi vi mostro la mia card per il nuovo challenge Crafty Sentiments

Hello, today I show you my card for the new challenge Crafty Sentiments


Questo meraviglioso timbro fa parte della new release ed è adorabileeeeee, sogno già l'estate!
Ho creato gli sfondi della mia mini card con i distress oxide e ho colorato la simpatica Bath Time con i tombow dual brush!

Come  sempre, il challenge è Anything goes, e vi invito a partecipare numerose

per vincere: 

This wonderful stamp is part of the new release and is adorabileeeeee, I dream of summer!
I created the backgrounds of my mini card with oxide distress and I colored the nice Bath Time with the dual brushow tombow!

As always, the challenge is Anything goes, and I invite you to participate in many

to win:

 3 images if the winner used a Crafty Sentiments Designs image.

1 image only for a winner who has not used a Crafty Sentiments Designs Image.

 1 image for our crafty sentiments favourite

Vi aspetto sul blog  Crafty Sentiments ... buona fortuna 

Sabrina








Commenti

Post più popolari