Library Fairy


Ciao oggi ha inizio il nuovo challenge Southern Girls, gli sponsor del mese sono 

Hello today the new Southern Girls challenge begins, the sponsors of the month are



io ho scelto di colorare un digital hannah lynn art... li adoro, ed ho scelto Library Fairy.

Ho colorato utilizzando i Copic, mentre per lo sfondo della card ho utilizzato i distress, i colori spray e la mousse Tonic !!

Vi aspetto numerosi al challenge Southern Girls!

I chose to color a digital hannah lynn art ... I love them, and I chose Library Fairy.

I colored using the Copic, while for the background of the card I used the distress, the spray colors and the Tonic mousse!

I look forward to seeing you at the Southern Girls Challenge!

Hugs Sabrina

Commenti

  1. Gorgeous job with this stunning fairy Sabrina. Have been meaning to pop and tell you how much I love what you did for this challenge. Amazing!! Your colouring is luminous. So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like Wendy, I'm glad to read your words! Hugs

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari