No Bunny Compares To You - Time for tea


Che io abbia una passione sfrenata per i conigli , oramai è risaputo... ma questi coniglietti Time For Tea conquisteranno tutti!!!!

Oggi vi mostro la card che ho realizzato con il dolcissimo No Bunny Compares To You

That I have an unbridled passion for rabbits, by now it is well known ... but these  Time For Tea  unnies will conquer everybody !!!!

Today I show you the card I made with the sweet NNo Bunny Compares To You



 No Bunny Compares To You è un timbro digitale e, come ogni digi è comodo perché possiamo ridimensionarlo in base alle nostre esigenze!
Per vedere tutta la collezione nuova e tutti gli altri timbri Time for Tea vai allo shop!

Ho colorato il dolce  No Bunny Compares To You con i Copic e l'ho ritagliato con scun'n cut.

Su un pezzo di acetato ho timbrato con Stazon un set di timbri artStamp

No Bunny Compares To You is a digital stamp and, like every digi, it's convenient because we can resize it according to our needs!
To see the whole new collection and all the other timbres Time for Tea  go to the shop!!

I colored the cake No Bunny Compares To You with the Copic and cut it with scun'n cut.

On a piece of acetate I stamped a set of artStamp stamps with Stazon


 Ho incollato il mio acetato stampato su un cartoncino bianco 

I glued my printed acetate on a white card


Ho sporcato due pezzi di garza con un distress oxide scuro, incollate sull'acetato ed ho inserito uno spessore

soiled two pieces of gauze with a dark oxide distress, glued on the acetate and I added a thickness


ho incollato un cartoncino perlato e sopra del vellum decorato 

I glued a pearly cardboard and above the decorated vellum


infine ho inserito il chipboard Laserowe love e il dolce  No Bunny Compares To You

finally I added the Laserowe love chipboard and the sweet No Bunny Compares To You



Per completare la mia card ho sporcato qua e là con i NUVO di Tonic e lo splash di 13@rts 

To complete my card I got dirty here and there with the Nuevo of Tonic and the splash of 13 @ rts


Hugs Sabrina







Commenti

Post più popolari