April Challenge The Paper Nest Dolls


Ciao, ma quanto sono belli i timbri The Paper Nest Dolls ?!?!
Io li adoro!

Oggi avete la possibilità di ricevere fantastici premi The Paper Nest Dolls  partecipando al challenge di Aprile (clicca qui sotto per partecipare)

Hello, but how beautiful are the stamps The Paper Nest Dolls ?!?!
I love them!

Today you have the chance to receive fantastic  The Paper Nest Dolls prizes by taking part in the April challenge (click below to participate)


Io, per realizzare la mia card, ho utilizzato ANIMAL BANNER, colorato con i Tombow Dual Brush. La base della mia card l'ho realizzata con la mia nuova e meravigliosa Scun'n cut con un file creato da me, il chipboard è di Laserowe Love...vi invito a curiosare il sito per vedere tutti i loro favolosi chipboard!

Adoro questi due animaletti che festeggiano!!!

Vi aspetto sul blog The Paper Nest Dolls, partecipate!!!

To make my card, I used ANIMAL BANNER  colored with the Tombow Dual Brush. The base of my card I made it with my new and wonderful Scun'n cut with a file created by me, the chipboard is Laserowe Love ... I invite you to browse the site to see all their fabulous chipboard!

I love these two little animals that celebrate !!!

I wait for you on the blog The Paper Nest Dolls, take part !!!

Hugs Sabrina 

Commenti

Post più popolari