mail for you - laserowe Love


Ciao! Oggi desidero mostrarvi la mia nuova card con i favolisi prodotti Laseowe Love!

Hello! Today I would like to show you my new card with the fabulous Laseowe Love products!


Ho ritagliato il mio cerchio con la scun'n cut, l'ho sporcato con il distress e poi ho spruzzato il Mica Mist 

I cut out my circle with the scun'n cut, I messed it with the distress and then I sprayed the Mica Mist




Ho assemblato i miei abbellimenti ed incollati con la colla a caldo e sporcato con il gesso

I assembled my embellishments and glued them with hot glue and soiled them with chalk


Ho sporcato il tutto con la puder e spruzzato dei colori spray color caffè 

I messed it all up with the pearl pigment wine red Setin and sprayed coffee-colored spray colors 







Ho tagliato  15x15 cm Papier 30x30 cm - Be with Me - 06 Laserowe LOVE e ho sporcato i contorni con il distress 

and soiled the contours with the distress


Non mi resta che montare la mia card!

Now I just have to mount the card!

Ho sporcato ancora qua e là con il gesso e lo  SPLASH!

I messed up a little here and there with chalk and I added the magnificent SPLASH!







  
     
  

Hugs Sabrina









Commenti

Post più popolari